What you need
- A large plate
- A medium size plate
- Acrilyc crystals (craft store or dollar store)
- A clear cup
- A hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Put the larger plate on a table and with the hot glue gun, glue the cup in the center of the plate. You have to be quick with the hot glue because it dries pretty quickly.
- Place your acrilyc crystalsinside the cup.
- And to finish it off, glue the last plate on top of the cup. Be careful and make sure to glue it on the middle or else, it'll look weird.
And voila, your cake stand is done. Let it dry overnight to make sure it's fully dried and then you can put whatever you want on it. I chose my favorite nail polishes along with some jewlry but it's up to you. Don't forget to send me your picture and tag me if you do this DIY, I wanna see yours.