What you need
- 10 wooden chopsticks
- A piece of wood
- Hotglue gun
- hot glue sticks
- Black&white paint (you can use whatever colors you want)
- Gems and jewels
How to do
1. You have to start by painting all your wooden chopstick with white paint and the wood piece with black paint (two coats each) and then them let dry.
2. You take eight of the wooden sticks and glue them around another one. Hot glue the last one on the top
3. Once it's dry, you can now glue your bigger stick made of wooden sticks in the center of the black painted piece of wood and let it dry.
4. Now, it's time to decor! Take the ribbon adn glue it around the big wooden stick.
5. Finall, add some pearls and gems to the ribbon.
I hope you liked that DIY, don't forget to send me a picture on instagram (@Millskitty) or Twitter (@Millskitty_1D) adn I'll make sure to like or RT it.